Loupe Greeting Card Consultants is a new company set up to give expert sales-building help and advice to businesses in the greeting card industry.
It’s the brainchild of Martin Parks, a highly experienced greeting card professional who has a rare combination of talents in the industry – design and art direction skills allied to production management know-how and business operations expertise.
For over 20 years, he has successfully combined market awareness, design flair and extensive print and finishing knowledge to create many innovative, profitable and award-winning card ranges:
- The ground-breaking ‘Metallics’ range racked up sales of nine million cards in the UK and a further five million across Europe between 2003 and 2017, generating retail sales in excess of £20 million
- The ‘Life’ range achieved the double accolade of ‘Best Photographic Range’ and
‘Best Humour Range’ at the 2012 Dutch Greeting Card Awards
- And the ‘Wishes’ range was nominated for ‘Best Words and Sentiments Range’
at the 2016 Henries Awards
Martin has managed design and production teams and directed the creative and production process from product strategy, sales analysis and market research, through to concepts, costing, art direction, layout, print and finishing.
This rare combination of creative skills, technical expertise and industry knowledge is now available to benefit your greeting card business.
Whatever stage you’re at in the creative and production process, Loupe can help. Our experience covers every single aspect of design, production and operations. We can:
- Carry out market research and sales analysis
- Develop creative concepts for new ranges including design and art direction
- Commission high quality illustration and photography
- Handle file set-up, source print and oversee special print finishes
- Manage hand-finishing, envelopes and wrapping
- Advise on warehousing and fulfilment
- Create eyecatching displays, enticing Point of Sale and Planograms
Fancy a chat? Call Loupe on (+44) 07500 672 351 or email email@example.com